Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Joshua James Shoot

This week I worked as the production designer of the new Joshua James music video.


Our last day of shooting lasted 22 hours, the finale of which was a bonfire in which we burned a huge upright piano.

Joshua sitting near the fire.

A dancer from the video sitting between takes.

One of the actors drops a cup in the shot and she ended up cutting herself.

Another candid moment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very interesting. Can't wait to see the final product.

Tobler said...

Nick! I just stumbled on this post and was excited a)'cuz I happen to love Joshua James, and b)'cuz I hadn't seen you in awhile, and it was cool to see what you've been up to.

Keep up the good work man.

Tobler said...

ps: I linked to this post from my blog - hope you don't mind! Cheers!