Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Interpretive Self Portraits


The first day of my black and white photography class a year ago I was asked what superpower I would love to have. I chose to be able to handle fire without being burned. This week's assignment in digital photography was to shoot an "interpretive" self portrait. I felt the fire accurately describes my stress at the moment and my hopes to withstand it without being charred. 

3 comments:

The Huff Family said...

As always, very nice work!

Divine Comedy said...

Fantastic photo friend! Really good work.

Lindsi Michelle said...

Very cool Nick. You are so good!