Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Restful Brazil

I miss Brazil so much, and Bahia even more. This photo is a year old. Shame on me for not sharing. However, I will admit something...I envy this guy today. I'm graduating a week from friday. Two majors, internships, ridiculous general education classes, and some insane part time jobs have left me a little tired. I have no regrets though. Friday, after I get that fake diploma (they send the real one in the mail) and before I head off to LA to start all over again in grad school, I am going to lie in my hammock (perhaps the most neglected thing in my life right now) and take the most carefree 20 min nap of my life.

No comments: