Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seven Teacups Canyoneering






I had a fantastic time recently with Alpine Training Services. I participated in their CIV class. We went to the Kern River for a few days to learn how to canyoneer in swift water. And wow, the Seven Teacups were really flowing! At the end of the day I felt confident and prepaired for more adventures. Such a cool sport. I can't wait to head back up to Kernville again. Moral of the story: You don't have to drive to Utah for some sick canyoneering; its right here in Southern California's backyard.

2 comments:

Mir Images said...

"Elder" Stentzel....your photos are amazing! I love seeing your posts. You definitely have great talent and I thank you for sharing. Keep up the great work..."Sister" Jukes Hawkins

J. Christian Jensen said...

You need to take me back there.