Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Portait Series Final


For the last assignment in my portrait photography class we had to do a series of portraits around a person. (my person happened to be a fantastic makeup artist) I really wanted to shoot some classic Hollywood style monsters in very enobling ways. This is what I came up with.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

hey nick, i have a question regarding camera purchases. by the way, i love the blog! i hope that africa?? is treating you well.

if you had to spend $500-700 on a digital slr, which would you buy?

i figure that i'd go to the best source to save myself too much research on things i don't even understand. let me know when you get a chance. thanks man, enjoy your new project! Brad