Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Uganda All Girls School






Finally...my photos from Uganda...at least a small start. These photos were taken at an all girls boarding school on the top of a huge hill in Kampala. For the Girl's safety they were not aloud outside of the gate. Even to watch the soccer game just on the other side. 

4 comments:

jerkelsydhuff.blogspot.com said...

Love the pictures. As always you still amaze me with your pictures. Mom

Christine Armbruster said...

Woo! Pictures! I love the way you ended up cropping that first one into a stable square.

The Huff Family said...

Great picture Nick! I would love to see more when you get a chance.

Spenturion said...

Bottom pic is definately my fav. Are you back in the country? Leaving again soon?