Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Adventure!

This past week I went up to Northern California. I got to spend time with family, saw old friends, and went to some of my favorite places. I can remember being not much older than my nephew standing in the same spot in Quincy, staring off into the field and wondering what was out there past the fence. Looks like my nephew is pondering some adventures far away one day. I wonder if anyone who grew up in Plumas County recognizes this little landmark...

3 comments:

Mike & Kelsae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike & Kelsae said...

Looks like you are at the Polka Dot eating a burger or ice cream.

The Huff Family said...

Jer and I love this picture Nick! It was fun to see you!