Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Scary Bridge at Night


While shooting this photo, I got a very strong feeling that I was not alone. It was late and probably not the safest place to be. Right as I was leaving I realized that there was actually someone hiding out of view behind one of the mainly pillars my back was facing. I made a quick exit to say the least. Pepper spray is now always in my bag when shooting at night in the City!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! I think I would have wet my pants.. lol. Talk about getting the adrenaline pumping.. I am glad you made it out alive.. Its crazy how you get those feelings sometimes..