Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gamble House


Its no huge secret that I am an architecture geek. A little while ago I got to visit the Gamble House in Pasadena - designed by the famous Charles and Henry Greene. I went at night of course to photograph the exterior. Now I have to go back for a tour of the inside during the day. Not only is this beautiful home a part of the American Arts and Crafts movement, but its also the home in a very famous film... can anyone take the time to guess? No cheating! Post your guesses.

3 comments:

The Huff Family said...

Ok...I had to cheat and google it. After seeing another view (and finding the answer), I totally recognize it!

Jon said...

It looks familiar, but I can't tell. The only thing coming to mind is North by Northwest (the cabin at the end), but I know that's not it

Michael Riordan said...

oh oh, that one movie with that one guy where that thing happens..... yah! that one!