Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Utah Winter Mountains at Night

Was there any doubt that my second favorite (in the nostalgia sense) place to shoot in Utah is a little snow covered field overlooking the mountains north of Provo. I can't recall ever having explored there during the day. But I have been there countless times at night. Normally by myself, but on occasion with a close friend or two. So many peaceful nights up there. A few years ago my brother bought me a Mountain Hardware down coat. Its bomber to say the least and it has kept me so warm on the often 5 hour long excursions to take photos. So partial thanks for any snow winter images goes to Mr. Mohawk Myke. Thanks for visiting. Check back for tomorrow's post. I promise some awesomeness.

No comments: