Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Macro Photography Experiment!

I have been playing with macro photography recently. This is my first experiment. I used a bellows with a 50mm F1.2 lens. Talk about a shallow depth of field! The makeup was done by my friend Jenny Engard and a really awesome model named Maddie we met recently. I'll be posting more from the shoot with her in a week or two.

3 comments:

TJM said...

Wow! That is a shallow depth of field! Great photo!

kdstentzel said...

she has beautiful eyes. i love the color too.

Nick Stentzel said...

Thanks guys! I'm really considering doing a macro series this summer. I'm sorta just testing the waters for now - we shall see.