Updated Website Notice

This blog will be ending soon. All future and past posts will be available at http://stentzelphotography.com/blog. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

TWO YEAR anniversary of my Blog!


Guess what? Two years ago today I started my blog! Might not seem too momentous of an occasion, but I'm dang proud of it. To celebrate I thought I'd do something I rarely do and post the photographs of another artist. Above is a photo of my Dad and below is a photograph that he took years ago that I always loved to look at. He is easily the most talented Artist I know. My parents are and always have been very supportive and encouraging of my siblings and I participating in the arts. Thus in a cheesy, but very sincere fashion, I thank my parents and dedicate this blog post to them! (PS. my Dad doesn't know I am posting his photos... hopefully he doesn't mind!)

2 comments:

kdstentzel said...

you look so much like your dad, its uncanny.

Mark Farris said...

You should also post a pic of some of his awesome breakfasts!! Soooo good!